We celebrate with a sense of pride and humility, RAWEC having declared and awarded “ACWA Power Champion in Performance” for Y2018. This award simply means that we are the overall best performing asset in ACWA Power. Here are some of our achievements:
- Zero Lost Time Injury (LTI) – plant operations (>8.1M man-hours) and @ Phase II completion (>28.6M man-hours) till end of 2018
- Exceeded all financial targets for the year
- Achieved 100% commercial availability
- Accomplished Phase II Project Commercial Operation in February 2019 & Final Acceptance in July upon completion of Reliability Test Run and Performance Test respectively.
- Closed out Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) contract and Phase II project accounts and tariff.
- Achieved integrated plant net dependable capacity of 100%.
@RAWEC & RPC (IWSPP), we are committed to maintaining 5Zeros; Zero LTI, Zero Service Interruption, Zero Non-Compliance, Zero Human Error, Zero Poor Performers.