Position: Technical Assurance Manager
Reporting Line: Chief Technical Officer
A new opportunity is available to work for one of the largest utility company in Middle East
About the position
RAWEC ensures that all provisions within Water and Energy Conversion Agreement (WECA) with off-taker (Petro Rabigh) are implemented, so that overall plant performance involving power, desalination, and steam operations remains reliable, efficient, safe and environmentally compliant.
The Assurance Department ensures that, the governance of process requirements area addressed and tracked properly. The process is operated within the operating window and not deviation from the operating limits. All-important quality KPI’s are tracked and monitored to eliminate /minimize any risks.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- Drive the development, implementation of plant quality assurance KPI’s.
- Sound knowledge of plant process in terms of power, steam and desalination unites.
- Support plant operations by providing expertise in the area process, operation , plant performance sustainability and energy.
- Overall monitor issues related to process integrity from process & integrity perspective.
- Advise senior management with regard to operational challenges, unusual risks and/or threats to site, any deviation in process that may impact the plant reliability and integrity.
- Create and drive important dashboard for critical systems from operation perspective such as boilers, STG performance and efficiency.
- Assist plant management with a variety of design, root cause analysis, operational issues associated with power and desalination assets
- Focus on root cause failure analysis and eliminating future failures. Assist other area engineers (production, process, mechanical, project) as needed in reference to process and operation requirements.
- Health monitoring for the complete process in terms of feed quality, process quality and emission quality.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Technically sound in major equipment’s such as Boilers, Steam Turbine , Air Compressors and Pumps .
- Technically knowledgeable about process safety, HAZOP & project management.
- Sound in Utility major systems, Desalination, Power Generation , Steam & Power shedding.
- 8 years of experience in Operation, Process of Utilities and Power Generation.
- Experience in Power and Desal Plant operation and process
- Experience with RCA Methodology