Position: Financial Analyst
Reporting Line: CFO
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a talented individual with a strong financial and
management accounting background to step up in to a role which is essentially Financial
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the booking of all financial entries in the books of account.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Vendor payments
- Prepare applications and lodge claim to custom department in coordination with custom agent
- Reconcile annual records of customs with internal records
- Review custom duties claims from O & M Contractor and submit quarterly invoice to the Off-taker.
- Review and analyze project financial model and produce effective reports/ information to the management
- Participate in monthly closing process, including performing variance analysis with comparison between actual and budget.
- Prepares financial analysis which would help the higher management in decision making.
- Assist in preparation of yearly budget in close coordination with all concerned departments/functions.
- Carry out preparation for internal audit and maintain required records and documents
- Assist in preparation of Management reports, financial information and analysis
- Monitor and accounting for special projects
- Preparations of reconciliations for certain balance sheet and key P&L accounts
- Working closely with the finance team to prepare management dashboards and key messaging for forecast discussions with the business
- Conduct in-depth analysis, developing insights, identifying trends
- Reconcile and maintain the Fixed assets register
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Commerce/ Finance
- Ideally a Chartered Accountant or CPA qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience, preferably in Utility or Manufacturing Sector
- Strong Excel and SAP knowledge
- Examples of implementing process improvements in a business
- Have effective relationship building skills, be self-motivated, confident
- Outstanding proven communication across all levels of the business