Keeping you safe is our utmost priority and part of living our core value of Safety in every way possible Over the past several months, in light of the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we have taken enormous steps to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our RAWEC teams, as well the communities within which we operate.
Facing a constantly evolving situation, our approach was to be always agile, proactive and solutions driven in both our planning, and implementation.
We have been successful in building resilience, by taking quick mitigating actions and establishing a robust infection risk management process
As we return back to the office all necessary precautionary measures are in place, such as:
- Safe distancing, maximum 50% attendance in office daily with staggered working hours.
- Temporary office setup in KAEC to reduce the number of employees in head office.
- Awareness campaigns, daily information report on the global and local pandemic situation shared with employees.
- periodic deep disinfection of office and accommodation areas.
- Dining area limited to 01 person per table.
- Fully equipped isolation room with all required PPEs at head office.
- Temperature checks at security post.
- Sanitizing dispensers in each floor and sufficient face masks and personal disinfection gel bottle and gloves made available.
- Employees are continuously encouraged to restrict participation in social gatherings.